Country expertsIn all of our country specific training courses:
Our instructors/country experts are either from the target country or of another nationality who have lived, worked and managed there. They all have teaching experience and are able to transmit their experience and passion efficiently for that country. They help relocating professionals and their loved ones to feel at home in a new country, reducing the risk of failed relocation.
Before your training program, our country experts will help you carry out a personal cultural assessment with the online tool Country Navigator™. This tool will enable you to better understand your personal values and cultural preferences and compare them to professionals of the country you will be doing business with.
In order to meet your expectations you will be contacted by the expert/instructor before the program to discuss:
• The types of contacts you have with the target country,
• The difficulties you have encountered.
Our country experts make sure your training is very participatory and “hands-on”. Our approach includes alternating between theory and practice, simulations, and group activities and above all letting you share your experiences with the other learners.
• You will gain valuable information on key historical events, overview of geography and demography, societal and economic context that have created the country’s civic and professional culture.
• You will also gain insights on communication in a professional environment i.e. manager and subordinate relationships and expectations, building trust with individuals, teams and clients, negotiating, dealing with conflict etc…
• You will also learn more about your own personal preferences and values how to adapt your communication and management style to those in the country that you are living in or doing business with in order to get optimal results.
• You will learn how to socialize in the targeted country and how build solid and trustful interpersonal relationships with colleagues, employees, suppliers and clients.